Monday, June 23, 2008

Can any readers give advice on this problem

Lately we have in hit with numerous pieces of hate propaganda by some demented individual who hates Jews. He continually sends us the anti-semitic material that we don't want to receive. We asked him nicely, though he didn't deserve such respect, to delete us from his hate list. He has refused to do so. The second time we told him we would report him for sending spam after we requested that he delete us. The hate material comes in with amazing regularity.

He uses an account at Yahoo who claims that they "take seriously" anyone using a Yahoo account to spam others. Sure they do! That's why they apparently make it impossible to file a spam report against one of their customers. I have gone to their FAQ and gone through their "abuse" section. The only connection I found was to a "search abuse" -- I've never heard of that but figured I'd give it a try.

They responded and said it was the wrong department. But they have refused to provide an email so I can file with the right department. Instead they say I must go to page that answers the question about abuse. It actually only addresses how people with Yahoo accounts can stop spam from others. It doesn't address how others can stop spam from Yahoo accounts.

Failing that I was told to click "no" when it asks if this was helpful and then fill out the "feedback" form that will appear. I click "no" but no feedback form appears. There is a button to contact "customer support". Attempts to use it however require me to "log in" to my Yahoo account. In other words they will Yahoo customers complain about spam but not those of us without Yahoo accounts. Yet it is they who are sending the emails on behalf of this nut case. If you don't believe that he's crazy look at the photo.

My question to the readers is this: Does anyone have an email address or a phone number where one can contact Yahoo and actually reach someone who stop us from getting this unwanted hate mail?

Our view is that we have asked him to stop sending his crap to us. He is in violation of his agreement with Yahoo. He refuses to stop and refuses to honor his contract with Yahoo. But we need help to stop getting his offensive literature.

4 comments:

Russell Hanneken said...

Try abuse@yahoo.com. Abuse.net says that's the right address.

LFB said...

Thanks Russell, I will try that.

Unknown said...

If you're of Jewish descent, you gotta wanna realize not everyone likes everyone. Live with it. My sis doesnt like me for my head injury - her problem. Again, deal with it, son. You aint gonna live forever. Jesus sez, and I quote, NOT EVERYONE GETS SEVENTH-HEAVEN. Wanna wiseabove, dudes, to know where your RITEfull place is among the stars??

God blessa youse
-Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

Unknown said...

If you're of Jewish descent, you gotta wanna realize not everyone likes everyone. Live with it. My sis doesnt like me for my head injury - her problem. Again, deal with it, son. You aint gonna live forever. Jesus sez, and I quote, NOT EVERYONE GETS SEVENTH-HEAVEN. Wanna wiseabove, dudes, to know where your RITEfull place is among the stars??

God blessa youse
-Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL